Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shankar Satyanarayana
Date posted 09 September 2016
A global education and training company is looking to hire Software Engineer in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to design and develop both back-end and front-end applications.
About the Software Engineer role:
In this business critical role you are require to interact closely with development teams to build a world class web application.
- design and develop back-end microservices and REST APIs for connected devices, web applications, and mobile applications
- lead, design, develop and implement the overall cloud-based, web-based, mobile-focused analytic platform.
- work with platform architects on software and system optimisation's, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
To succeed in the Software Engineer Job, you should focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user
- candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- strong knowledge and experienced in database design and programming such as MySQL, MS SQL or NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- experience with API architecture and design
This is global educational company with great working environment and career progression opportunities. They have 19 years of international education experience creating engaging, enjoyable and exciting learning process.
If you are a keen to develop world class web applications and want to take the next step in your career, this Software Engineer role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125