Data Insights Manager
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Insights Manager has become available at a reputable insurance company based in KL. Reporting directly to the Director of Data Insights, you will be responsible for creating a strategic analytics work plan to deliver against business strategic needs within the organisation.
About the Data Insights Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for enabling analytics within the organisation to drive insights-led decision making that is quantifiable with measurable values.
- Work with the data science team to deliver insights by infusing a business approach to complex data sets and results
- Build and manage an analytics team of data scientists, data engineers that will successfully solve complex business problems and deploy analytics solutions within the business units. Develop in depth understanding of the business and having the ability to advise the business on the right analytics approach by participating in business discussions and presentations as applicable
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Work closely at all levels across the business to identify opportunities and define use cases for data analytics that result in delivering measurable value
To succeed in the Data Insights Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A recognised master's or bachelor's degree is required
- At least 8 - 10 years’ experience, e.g. client facing roles, account management in research/analytics agencies/client side
- Strong analytical skills, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passionate about working with numbers
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Insights Manager role.
Apply today or send your latest cv to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C