Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a reputable industry-leading company based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will work with the entire global IT delivery ecosystem to understand data, business requirements, create designs, and test solutions to ensure they meet business needs.
About the Data Engineer Role:
As a skilled professional in data and reporting, systems and process design, you will provide solid data and reporting design, system designs, and quality solutions to solve various business requirements within the regional delivery portfolio.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Create solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design life cycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, data validation, deployment verification, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
- Ensure traceability from business requirements through application testing and work with offshore development and QA teams clarifying requirements
- Deliver presentations and training of solutions to stakeholders and end users
To succeed in the Data Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or management information systems; or equivalent experience
- Three years' experience collaborating with project teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- One to three years' experience with GitHub, TSVS, AzureDepOps and other repository systems
- One to three years' work experience with Hadoop or other big data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- At least one year of experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to travel up to 20%
This company is a reputable organisation that provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Data Engineer is the role for you.
Apply today or send your latest CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C