Salary MYR60,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A renowned organisation and one of the world leaders in medical devices and they are looking for a Monitoring Administrator in Penang, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the IT Director, this is a role for an experienced individual who is an enthusiastic and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Monitoring Administrator
The Monitoring Administrator is a performance monitoring expert, responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions. This position involves the administration and support of the tools uses to monitor the network, systems and applications.
- Establishing of a component monitoring process based upon open source software.
- Migration of existing monitoring solutions.
- Adding monitoring solutions for new requirements.
- Planning and execution of maintenance and lifecycle activities.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Support incident, change and problem management process.
- Planning and execution of daily administrative tasks including performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, provisioning of recommended solutions, proactive error prevention, installing upgrades, etc.
- Able to create and realize solutions.
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment in a global team.
To succeed in this Monitoring Administrator job, you must possess strong analytical and skills to interface with DevOps/Application Engineers, Infrastructure, Database, Delivery and Testing teams in a DevOps environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other relevant Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in data centre or shared services background.
- Experiences in monitoring the infrastructure and data center is a must.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience administering multiple monitoring systems such as Nagios, Cacti, ZMK, OEM (Oracle Event Manager), etc.
- Expert in the collection of various performance matrices and producing reports
- Expertise in monitoring, identifying, analyzing issues and escalating to required levels and attention
- Experience with agile software development life-cycle methodologies
- Understanding of the Java/J2EE technology stack, web technologies, networking and Oracle/SQL databases
This global leader in the healthcare industry needs no introduction, with a history stretching back over 100 years serving customers worldwide. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly-growing business in Asia. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender-equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well. If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1363240.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125