Salary MYR60,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A renowned organisation and one of the world leaders in medical devices and they are looking for a Monitoring Specialist in Penang, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the IT Director, this is a role for an experienced individual who is an enthusiastic and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Monitoring Specialist
The Monitoring Specialist will be part of the newly setup shared services in Penang, joining the pioneer start up in supporting the internal clients of the organisation at a global level.
- Establishing of a component monitoring process based upon open source software
- Migration of existing monitoring solutions
- Adding monitoring solutions for new requirements
- Planning and execution of maintenance and lifecycle activities
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Support incident, change and problem management process
- Planning and execution of daily administrative tasks including performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, provisioning of recommended solutions, proactive error prevention, installing upgrades, etc.
- Able to create and realize solutions
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment in a global team
To succeed in this Monitoring Specialist job, you must possess strong analytical skills and experiences in database administration and have the ability to work in a multitask environment in the Global Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other relevant Degree
- Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience in data centre or shared services background
- Experiences in monitoring the infrastructure and data center is a must
- Experiences in SAP HANA/ SAP ASE, Oracle or MSSQL DB is an added advantage
- Strong computer skills, decision making, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
This global leader in the healthcare industry needs no introduction, with a history stretching back over 100 years serving customers worldwide. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly-growing business in Asia. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender-equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125