Digital Platform Specialist
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Platform Specialist job has become available at a long-established premier consumer rewards organisation.
About the Digital Platform Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the appeal and performance of the organisation's digital products and services through careful design and quality assurance.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to elicit and document requirements of new or enhanced digital products and services
- Analyse requirements to validate, organise and prioritise them while determining solution options that are value-driven
- Evaluate proposed solutions to highlight potential gaps and risks, recommending mitigation and corrective actions where required
- Conduct requirement life cycle management from ideation to deployment to ongoing operations including maintenance of design documentation
- Define and implement quality standards, specifications and procedures for assessing organisation's digital products and services
- Develop a proper defect management process/system to track and address internal feedback, member or merchant complaints
- Analyse defects to identify root cause and coordinate defect resolution to ensure defects are successfully closed as quickly as possible
- Coordinate and support software audit when conducted by external providers, as necessary
- Ensure digital products and services adhere to Malaysia's cybersecurity and PDPA laws
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the digital products and services in terms of usability, reliability and cost effectiveness
To succeed in this role, you must be proactive in identifying root cause, proposing solution in resolving the problem with great passion in digital technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or similar disciplines from a reputable university
- Minimum of three years' relevant experience in software implementation and/or quality assurance, of which at least two years working with digital technologies
- Professional qualifications in project management, business analysis and/or agile methodology is a strong plus
- Knowledge of best practices in software development life cycle approach and QA methodologies
- Specific experience of software development in fintech, e-payment or loyalty industries is highly desirable
This organisation needs no further introduction as one of the long-standing customer reward based organisation with over eight million members.
If you are a digital savvy person and is looking for a career change, this Digital Platform Specialist role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C