Scrum Business Analyst
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Scrum Business Analyst job has become available at one of the world’s fastest growing digital platforms in the area of financial services.
About the Scrum Business Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Customer Management APAC to ensure that EPIC and sprint prioritisation and planning has been performed on a regular basis and perform retrospective analysis to ensure that the best practice is being maintained.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Ensure that all user stories/epics have been created and prioritised with the JIRA system
- Ensure user stories have been prioritised into the sprints and conduct regular reviews to ensure the sprint goals are being met
- Design visual screens/mock-ups in order to present clarity to the development team
- Define process models/decision trees in order to describe the business life cycle
- Work closely with the project team in Singapore and Malaysia to ensure user stories and bug fixes have been fully described
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (e.g. sales ops, risk, operations) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Act as an SME and provide inputs into continuous improvement of the overall system functionality and business processes
- Support the clarification and resolution of production critical problems
- Creation and maintenance of several types of documentation (technical, business processes, fact sheets)
The successful incumbent will need to have high adaptability in fast pace environment and great passion in Agile methodology.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience working with vendor delivered IT products
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Experience working with relational databases and data models
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology
- Knowledge of payment processing would be a plus
This organisation is one of the world’s leading independent providers for electronic payment services.
If you are dedicated young professional with eagerness to learn about Agile methodology and payment industry, this Scrum Business Analyst role is right for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C