GTM Business Analyst
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 132000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting GTM Business Analyst job has become available at one of the big players in the industry. In this role, you will be part of the business analyst team and responsible for go-to-market projects.
About the GTM Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the GTM Enterprise Lead and bridging technical gaps based on business requirements.
- Elicit, clarify and capture business requirements. Discuss use cases covering service life cycle, user journey, business processes and rules
- Produce user requirements specification (URS), mapping business requirements to application functional enhancements. URS should include non-functional requirements e.g. capacity and performance requirements. Walk through URS and request for user sign-off
- Engage solution architects and domain technical leads (DTLs) to discuss end-to-end solutions, and revert to business on the feasibility assessment
- Explain the requirements to DTL for impact assessment (IA) preparation. Review IA from DTLs to ensure scope of enhancements meet business requirements including effort and timeline
- For enterprise applications, act as DTL to propose the solutions and system implication for partners for assessment, review assessment and manage delivery of the solution. Also manage enhancements prioritisation, production fixes and roll-out
- Prepare the technical solution justification for approval
- Initiate capex draw down and PR/PO to partners for delivery
- Manage project delivery to ensure timeline and deliverables meet the planned milestones
- Ensure mapping of business requirements to user acceptance scenarios and criteria
- Work with quality assurance team (TQA) to identify test scenarios required to validate the scope of the enhancements, and prioritise test scenario coverage
- Plan and manage roll-out activities including consolidating roll-out plan from DTLs and present change for approval to the change approval team (CAB).
- Coordinate and manage post-production verification by business stakeholders
You must have strong knowledge of the telecommunication industry to be able to succeed in this role.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Five to eight years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in BSS in the telecommunications/software industry and specifically in CRM, CLM, CPQ, contract management, OM, billing, portal/app, SOA, SDP.
- Have knowledge of vertical industries, e.g. home business (FTTH, VoIP, WBB, IPTV services and content, Home automation, etc.) and enterprise business, i.e. corporate and SME (fixed line, mobile, managed services , SaaS, IoT, MVNO, etc.) is an added advantage
- Have knowledge related to BSS in wireless, broadband and fixed technology and services, e.g. GSM, WiFi, Fibre, VoIP, etc.
- Knowledge of TM forum business process framework (eTOM)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to influence, engage, advise and articulate ideas and proposition clearly
- Strong analytical skills to analyse, understand the business requirements and translate into application and operational requirements, provide high level solution options and pros and cons
- Ability to analyse processes and practices within the organisation
- Keep abreast of the latest telecommunication, IT and technology trends
- Strong spoken, communication and documentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Project management skills is an advantage
- Highly-motivated and able to cope in a fast-changing and competitive environment
- Highly-organised and ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks. Practice agile delivery
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this GTM Business Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C