SAP GRC Business System Analyst
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 it Penang MY MYR 78000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned manufacturing company in the electronics industry is looking to expand their SAP Global Team in Penang, Malaysia. They are looking for a talented SAP GRC Business System Analyst to join their dynamic team.
About the SAP GRC Business System Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to the functional and technical user base to ensure information security is in compliance with the company’s security policies and SOP's. Reporting to the Department Head of SAP based in Penang, this is a role is responsible for the day-to-day support and project management for SAP GRC (governance risk and compliance) access controls and process controls.
- Design and deploy GRC reporting based on business requirements
- Daily monitoring of jobs that are necessary for the GRC application(s) to run effectively and efficiently
- Technical design, development, testing, implementation and support of SAP security roles across all SAP landscapes
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorised system activity, and report findings
- Assist functional and technical team with troubleshooting critical issues, as it relates to Security or GRC
- Review and deployment of service packs that are released by SAP for GRC
- Assist the team with the creation of written validation procedures, plans and reports
- Ongoing maintenance of the software configuration within the SAP GRC application
- Translate functional requirements into technical designs for security roles
- Develop and oversee test plans for security enhancements
- Provide second-level support for users with security-related problems
To succeed in this SAP GRC Business System Analyst role, you must have previous experience in SAP GRC (governance risk and compliance) access controls and process controls in an HCM environment, as well as project management experience in an SAP landscape consisting of ECC HCM, PI, BI (BW/HANA/BOBJ), ESS/MSS Portal, TDMS, Redwood, BODS and Solution Manager.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 3 - 5 years' SAP Security and/or GRC implementation and Production support experience, with a good understanding of SAP Basis
- Experience working with SAP GRC 10.0 is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, HCM security/structural authorisation, sensitive transactions analysis, SAP development (includes ABAP), SAP modules, transport system, basis component, (web application server or WAS), NetWeaver, SAP-GUI
- Strong knowledge in provisioning to SAP LDAP and SAP enterprise portal platforms for ABAP roles, UME roles, and portal roles/groups
- Experience with workflow functionality in SAP GRC access request management
- Experience with configuration of new roles within SAP GRC business role management
- Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAP GRC Business System Analyst job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +6012-549 3232 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1457660.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A