Regional Business Analyst, SEA (SFA / DMS / CRM)
Salary MYR115,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 115000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Business Analyst, SEA (SFA / DMS / CRM) opportunity has just become available at a Fortune 500 company based in Malaysia. You will manage the day to day support and evolution of existing applications, participate in projects for the development of new applications and processes.
About this Regional Business Analyst, SEA (SFA / DMS / CRM) role:
Reporting to a Cluster Head, you will be responsible to simplify the business processes to change, improve and drive transformation across the region. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the road-map and strategy to influence the business.
- Act as Level 1 Support across the cluster regions predominantly, whilst supporting other applications under the business units. Supporting domain includes but not limited to all commercial applications such as SFA, DMS and / or CRM
- Assist and manage projects, conduct analysis with key users and formulate solutions
- Translate requirements to business processes and application design in a global and shared business environment
- Work with solution providers to ensure delivery on time with expected functionality
- Identify opportunities for applications’ evolutions based on analysis of existing applications efficiency and be able to propose applications’ optimisation actions to meet business needs and best practices
- Challenge existing business practices and drive changes to technology enabled best practices
The successful Regional Business Analyst, SEA (SFA / DMS / CRM) is a driven individual with experience in sales & marketing business processes and experienced driving projects.
- Minimum of five years of managing and driving projects for the business. Knowledge in various commercial applications widely used in the FMCG industry would be highly desired (SFA, DMS, CRM)
- Excellent stakeholder management. Able to prioritise the needs of the stakeholder based on the respective domains processes
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, and advising the business units based on best practices
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Analyst, SEA (SFA / DMS / CRM) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity today!
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C