Business Process Digitisation Manager - IT APAC
Salary MYR188,000 - MYR288,000 per annum + Exciting Opportunity
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Business Process Digitisation Manager - IT APAC job has just been made available at a leading conglomerate based in Malaysia. You will be tasked to perform modernisation, business readiness and continuous improvement programs.
About the Business Process Digitisation Manager - IT APAC Role:
Reporting to the Regional HoD, you will use innovation and creativity to solve highly complex and ambiguous problems.
- Assess current state capabilities across process, data, technology and reporting
- Ensure that the current state work can effectively translate into requirements
- Identify, lead and champion change management, communication, and training needs
- Provide significant change leadership within the Region (platform, business, customers, vendors, etc.)
- Lead regional activities to identify opportunities for transformational technologies – i.e: Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- IT business partnering across the region to align process, data, and technology strategies
- Lead, guide, explain, clarify, and negotiate solution options and influence business decision making to minimise the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture
- Lead continuous improvement assessments and activities post deployment to assist BUs in achieving value stated in business case
- People leadership via building a high performing team and actively use tools and processes around talent development, performance management, coaching, succession planning, and engagement
The successful candidate for this Business Process Digitisation Manager - IT APAC role should be an expert in business process management with a track record of leveraging technology as an enabler for business transformation.
- More than 10 years' business process management experience; candidates from consulting companies are encouraged to apply
- SAP ERP experience is a good to have
- Experience in key roles on large and complex transformation projects and driving the development of new processes and capabilities within a digitisation program
- Qualifications such as a master’s degree, Six Sigma, Lean or business process certifications are highly advantageous
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
This American established organisation requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Process Digitisation Manager - IT APAC role.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125