Digital Service Designer
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s largest palm oil producer is looking to hire a Digital Service Designer to be part of their team in creating journey maps and experiences.
About the Digital Service Designer Role:
In this role, you will be reporting and working closely with the Chief Digital Officer to create seamless service experiences for the internal stakeholders and end customers with consideration for entire end-to-end user journeys.
- Leading strategic service design projects from conception to execution
- Creating journey maps and service blueprints identifying opportunities to standardise experience and innovate through technology
- Designing new and/or improved seamless services for the target user's experience. Designing also to implement and scale the experience
- Testing Digital projects and services with users, gathering feedback and sharing learnings with other teams. Identifying opportunities to iteratively improve
- Establishing service design best practices within the organisation, including building a service playbook with the aim to standardise digital service decisions across various offerings
- Collaborating with consumer and service-oriented businesses that are leaders in the field to internalise their service innovation practices
- Establishing a pool of service design navigators throughout the organisation to establish a common dictionary around digital service excellence and training others as necessary
To succeed in this Digital Service Designer role, you will need to play a critical role in holistic service design and innovation, such as designing a new self-service functionality, automated chatbots, conversational UX, recommendation engines and related services.
- Degree in business, design, research or relevant educational background
- Minimum of four years' professional experience in all stages of the design process such as scoping the research, leading fieldwork, conducting user interviews, performing desk research, synthesising inputs and articulating insights
- Strong facilitation skills in running design sprints and designathons, and excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Experience working on projects involving technologies such as IoT, Robotics, AR/VR and other emerging technologies
- Knowledge of design and graphics production software such as Adobe Creative Suite
This organisation is renowned for its expertise in plantation and property in the nation.
If you are comfortable working across teams and steward innovation, this Digital Service Designer role is right for you.
click apply now or email me a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C