Salary MYR180,000 - MYR280,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Data Architect job has become available at one of the leading Fortune 500 companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the data and/or information architectures.
About the Data Architect Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will identify the gaps between the future-state and current-state data information architecture and work with other enterprise architects to develop plans for moving towards the future state.
- Champion efforts to improve business performance through various solutions and capabilities, such as master data management, business intelligence, data integration and related information management or information infrastructure components
- Ensure the quality, security, stability and agility of the information architecture meets evolving business needs
- Facilitate the development of a corporate data policy or information management strategy as well as service-level agreements, that must be established and maintained to guide the appropriate use of information in business and IT processes
- Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise information
To succeed in the Data Architect role, you should have more than 10 years of experience with information and/or data architecture experience.
- Solid understanding of ETL/database best practices and leading industry standards
- Good understanding of data warehouse concepts and relational database
- Experience with any data quality and data validation tools
- Knowledge of data integration, Hadoop and Informatica is a plus
This leading organisation has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Henceforth, this is a great opportunity to join at an exciting time in their rapid business expansion.
If you are seeking a career step up and looking for the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Data Architect role is the right one for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this exciting opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C