Chief Information Officer (Banking)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 30 May 20192019-06-18 2019-07-29 it kuala lumpur MY 50088 MYR 480000 540000 540000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for defining the information technology strategies and digital vision for the Banking Group and accountable for executing and implementing technological strategic solutions and projects.
About the Chief Information Officer (Banking) Role:
To create a comprehensive long strategic digital vision and technology transformation roadmap and execute the Bank’s digital initiatives in an agile and innovative manner. You are also expected to provide IT direction and leadership and overall coordination for all aspects of IT.
- Work with Group IT horizontals to manage Enterprise Architecture & Design, DevOps Standards & Tools, Application Services, IT Management Services and Project Manager / Business Analyst practices, IT Quality, Data, IT Risk Management, Information Security and Infrastructure Demand Management
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage and digitalise the bank processes and operations
- Maintain competitive advantage on digital banking and leverage the Digital Ecosystem
- Oversee the identification of needs and ensure ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to increase operational efficiency
- Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justification and ROI analysis for IT capex and initiatives
- Actively liaise with Group IT to draw upon their expertise and support in establishing broad guidelines, defining standards and selecting tools
- Ensure all IT projects, infrastructures and systems are in compliance with the Group IT Security Policies in addition to complying with the Central Bank regulations and guidelines
To succeed in Chief Information Officer (Banking) job, you will be the face and IT Infrastructure estate owner and to ensure the robust operating controls and systems are established and maintained.
- Minimum 10 -12 years’ experience in a managerial role within Technology, Digital & Strategy experience
- Sound knowledge in Network, IT infrastructure, Information Security, IT Auditing, IT Risk Compliance and Project Management
- Familiar with Banking regulatory requirements on IT
- Good organsational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively with senior management, peers and subordinates
- Good understanding of broad range of trading applications, IT infrastructure setup and regulators requirements
- High maturity in matrix management structure; ability to act as a change agent
- A good communicator at a personal and Group level, able to deliver complex topics in an effective way
This established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Chief Information Officer (Banking) role, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C