Head of Solution Architect
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 276000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Solution Architect job has been made available in a well-established financial institution in the country.
About the Head of Solution Architect Role:
As the Head of Solution Architect, you will be leveraging of the latest technology in the market to carve and develop the transformation journey for the institution.
- Delivery of sound and complete architecture concept on technology for various platforms, service and products
- Driving platform and user experience consistency to all product deliverable
- Ensuring architecture designs are aligned with product and engineering standards
- Driving simplicity of architecture for volume adoption
- Reviewing and ensuring architecture designs risk assessments are meeting compliance
- To provide definition of an architectural vision, roadmap, assumptions and guidance to team and business departments
- Ensuring proper documentation of architecture design and work
- Driving prototyping and proof of concept development activities
- Innovating product architecture while maintaining integrity of existing products and observing maintenance constraints
- Driving discussions around product content, working closely with product management to define product strategy and roadmap
- Driving effective management of resources to drive resolution of identified project issues and risks, and gains internal/external buy-in that risks and issues are effectively mitigated within desired tolerance levels.
- 15 years of experience in development/architecture work with at least five years of leadership experience in the solution architect capacity
- Must have experience working in the banking domain/industry
- Solid understanding of RDBMS data models. More than one database knowledge is essential with preference to Oracle 11G/12C or SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014.
- Good exposure to Spring boot framework. Must have understanding of other framework like Struts and Spring
- Experienced in middleware, JMS programming
- Exposure to Apache stack of products such as Kafka, Storm, Hadoop
- Experience in front end framework/tools such as JQuery, Angular, and Ember etc.
- Exposure to CSS Pre-processor such as LESS, SAAS, with CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge
- Strong experience in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven / Ant, Ansible / Puppet / Chef, PingDom, Newrelic
- AWS / Azure knowledge is an additional advantage
- Ability to write Jmeter scripts
- Knowledge on security is an added advantage (SQL Injection, XSS etc)
- Should be comfortable with development editors like Eclipse, Android Dev StudioSkilled in communicating complex information with business and technical stakeholders as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must be able to thrive and deliver in an highly agile environment within the banking industry. If you are self driven and motivated, this role is for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C