Technical Solution Delivery
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SweeJim Ho
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Technical Solution Delivery (VP) job has just become available at a top-tier local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging yet rewarding environment.
About Technical Solution Delivery (VP) Role:
As a Technical Solution Delivery (VP), you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of relevant digital transformation commitments.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for design, implementation, and quality release
- Develop reliable services from user interface to DB backend
- Work with Architecture team and must be able to bring a strong architecture to improve performance, scalability, and manageability
- Ensure quality decision made in review and analysis of the tools from third party vendors
- Drive effective management of resources to drive resolution of identified project issues and risks, and gains internal / external buy-in that risks and issues are effectively mitigated within desired tolerance levels
- Build strong development team and motivate the team towards successful delivery
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority levels for direct reports and build a strong culture of accountability and performance to ensure delivery of business goals
- Ensure the resource mix and talent is appropriate to the required delivery
- Promote excellence through the attraction, continual development and retention of high quality team members with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver excellent outcomes and service
- Coach scrum masters, tech leads, product owners/managers/leaders to evolve the Agile practices and culture
- Ensure and support the creation and growth of high performance agile teams; influencing key leaders and advocating for an Agile/lean culture
To succeed in this Technical Solution Delivery (VP) role, you will need over 15 years' experience in architecture development, with five years as an Architecture Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field; MBA / Business / Economics / Accounting-related academic qualifications highly preferred
- Have driven and led execution for scaled agile software programs, with experience in planning and executing complex projects across multiple teams and platforms
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced Rapid Application Development environment
- Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Skilled in communicating complex information with business and technical stakeholders as appropriate
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Results-oriented with critical and strategic viewpoints
- Familiar with different software development best practices (BDD, TDD, pair programming, etc.)
- Proficiency in software development methodologies and best practices; hands-on experience with Agile frameworks like SCRUM, XP, Lean & Kanban
- Experience with Atlassian's Jira/Confluence and DevOps tools
- Solid understanding of RDBMS data models; more than one database knowledge is essential with preference to Oracle 11G / 12C or SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014
- Experienced in middleware, JMS programming Exposure to front end scripting frameworks
- AWS / Azure knowledge is an additional advantage
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced / thriving organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C