Digital Performance Lead
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A globally established Insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur is in the market for an individual with strong knowledge of digital marketing business and experience in delivering increased online sales through digital marketing platforms
About the Digital Performance Lead role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Digital Performance Lead would be expected to work with various internal and external stakeholders to carry out end-to-end conceptualisation and management of digital initiatives and performance metrics.
- Leading the Digital Performance team and Sales as a Subject Matter Expert in digital media
- Prepare and lead digital marketing plan to achieve the sales budget by innovating ways to build the right media mix to increase online sales and performance
- Work closely with media/creative agencies to drive performance usage through the right media & tools to meet digital business sales
- Work closely with internal business units to ensure digital strategy is aligned with all marketing strategies
- Lead, execute and manage owned, earned and paid media assets and marketing tools and practices
- Create and manage SEO/SEM campaigns through the use of the right metrics and search tools
- Support content contributors and editors with production related issues
- Understand the customer base and digital product opportunities through research, VOC, and analysis of metrics in order to implement a differential customer experience across the internet/mobile channels aligned with a multichannel customer centric approach Digital Development
To succeed in this role as a Digital Performance Lead, you must be highly self-motivated and proactive, curious and strong business acumen for Online Marketing and its potential
- Three to five years' experience in corporate or consulting with industry focus on Retail/E commerce/Marketing/Branding
- Tech savvy profile is a plus
- Good communication and partner’s management skills
- Strong analytical view under performance-oriented goals, evaluation of metrics and forecasts.
- Demonstrated senior presence; strong project management skills including ability to collaborate with multi-functional stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial attitude to quickly dive deep into content to determine root causes of problems and implement scalable solutions
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organisational communication skills
This is a world renowned Insurance firm and has been industry pioneers in various digital initiatives on digital sales development. If you are looking to take the next step to your digital career aspirations, look no further and give yourself a shot in this highly engaging and exciting role.
Does the description on top speak of someone that is familiar to you or is highly relatable to yourself?
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125