Chief IT Architect
Consultant YewWeng Low
Date posted 06 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Chief IT Architect job has just become available at one of the leading telecommunication player based in Malaysia.
About the Chief IT Architect Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for end to end responsibility for the company’s IT Architecture landscape, inclusive of today’s current IT landscape, its stability, performance and ability to meet SLAs as well as the company’s 2020 target landscape including the architectural roadmap describing the transformation process to achieve the 2020 target.
- Lead a matrix team of IT Domain Architects, providing them (via a dotted reporting line) guidance on architectural best practices and trainings, direction of the overall IT architecture and principals for application within their domain of expertise
- Ensure alignment of IT Projects with architectural blueprints and roadmaps and adherence to architecture principles
- Managing senior stakeholders with regards to IT Architectural direction, inclusive on agreed architectural alignment for global projects implemented in conjunction with the Group as well as alignment for local deployments
- Apply Digital Services, Telco, Business and Technology best practices to provide future technology guidance and framework and apply to the company’s IT Architecture and roadmaps
- Digital Services, Telco and Technology trend analysis and interpretation of the analysis to define overall implications to the company’s IT Architecture, inclusive of its capacity and ability to address these trends while delivering excellent customer experience
To succeed in the Chief IT Architect job, you must be entrepreneurial with extensive experience of global Digital IT Architectures developed on cloud technologies, catering for mobile apps, IOT and other high volume applications.
- At least 10 years' related working experience in an IT architecture, strategy or delivery role. Preferably in Digital Services industry
- Knowledge and exposure/experience across Technology planning, development and operations, Architecture as well as Strategic Planning, Marketing and Finance functions
- Certification in Architecture related disciplines will be an added advantage (e.g. TOGAF, Frameworx, CITA)
- Good leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of implementing best practices, leveraging the use and management of technology
- Ability to plan and organise effectively as well as adopt a flexible approach to change
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter your standing. Their open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief IT Architect job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125