Head of Talent Acquisition
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1894330/001
Date posted 18 January 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-01-27 2023-03-19 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of Talent Acquisition job has become available at a Global Services Centre (GSC) and part of the integral entity of the larger bank’s global operations. Incorporated as a data centre close to 20 years ago, they are now servicing an array of regional markets across APAC, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
This role is pivotal towards the business operations in delivering high-quality financial and professional services. In this role, you will be driving recruitment outcomes across the different business units spanning across various segments (contingent workforce, graduates, executives, specialists).
- Drive the resourcing agenda forward, as well as implementing global initiatives with the ability to act globally and translate deliverables locally in home market to meet business needs
- Provide country leadership in resourcing best practice and delivery of recruitment for the business through in-house recruitment and/or third-party providers to ensure a quality pipeline of talent to meet current and future business demands
- Partner with HR Business Partners, business teams to understand business requirements, develop and update demand plans and sourcing plans
- Guide and advise Malaysia recruitment teams, positively influencing within a complex matrix environment
- Provide relationship management and advice to the HR and senior business executives on resourcing strategies and policies by clearly articulating the value to the business
- Review and manage supplier performance through regular governance meetings to ensure continued improvement in recruitment process efficiency, quality of hires and candidates and hiring managers' experience
- Monitor the recruitment process end-to-end and continuously recommends changes and improvements that align with business requirements
To succeed in this Head of Talent Acquisition role, you will need to have the familiarity of working in a complex internal metrics and proven credentials in leading the talent acquisition pillar.
- Bachelor's/masters’ degree in human resources/general management
- Extensive recruitment experience with demonstrated commercial delivery and strong track record of recruitment process and operational management
- Experience within the banking/financial services sectors is preferred
- Experience with managing and driving external RPO vendor including account management, issue/escalation management and monitoring SLA performance of the outsourced provider is helpful
- Expertise in recruitment analytics and project management
- Outstanding track record of people leadership, inspiring excellence in service delivery as well as innovation
This company holds a strong track record of being a preferred workplace and has established an inclusive work environment. Their customer centricity is commendable which can also be seen internally towards how they treat their employees.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Talent Acquisition role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Aziq Kamarudzaman at the details below.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Head of Performance, Rewards & Organisation Design job has become available at a well-established and integrated financial service group offering the full spectrum of financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a strong regional presence and this role sits at the group level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at a respectable manufacturing company based in Ipoh/KL. Reporting directly to the founders, you will be required to establish HR strategy and operational plan to support the business growth agenda.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023An attractive Senior Executive, HR (Retail) job has become available at a global retailer based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022A leading organisation in the FMCG industry is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Group Performance and Rewards job to lead their performance and rewards strategy.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 December 2022An industry-leading bank is recruiting for an HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job to be part of the squad in future-proofing the bank's workforce. This role focuses on strategic conversations with the business in reassessing the workforce needs and skills in pursuant to the company's five-year plan.