Recruitment Manager (Technology)
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1873820/001
Date posted 13 November 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-11-18 2023-01-12 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned financial services company is recruiting for a Recruitment Manager (Technology) job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expansion through strategic manpower planning.
About the Recruitment Manager (Technology) Role:
This is a new role critical for managing the organisation's staffing needs and producing forecasts pertaining to manpower planning. With strong partnership and rapport building with the higher management, you will also manage a team of recruiters on staffing activities as well as employment branding initiatives.
- Enhance and improve talent acquisition strategies for end-to-end recruitment
- Determine current staffing needs through detailed manpower planning, engaging with business leaders to understand headcount needs and managing the related forecasts
- Manage a team of recruiters and talent coordinators in making sure efficient performance of role filling
- Lead the team to achieve or exceed department goals by leveraging resources and by driving a continual focus on best practices and a deeper understanding of the business
- Manage vendors and agencies to gain external support for sourcing needs
- Manage cost centres and budget utilisation pertaining to recruitment activities
- Spearhead innovative and creative ways for employer branding activities
- Organise and spearhead social events; attend career fairs, networking events, etc.
To succeed in this Recruitment Manager (Technology) role, you will need to have solid experience in managing end-to-end talent acquisition from recruitment, employer branding, EVP and referrals management.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition practitioner
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of various means of sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Excellent communicator and brand ambassador
The financial services company has a very strong work culture. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, without a fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment Manager (Technology) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR160,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022A Regional Rewards Manager job has become available at a reputable multinational company in the FMCG industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022A multinational organisation is seeking an HR Business Partner (Shared Services) to support their shared services and regional team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022This financial services company focuses on digital wallet and online payment solutions with dominant coverage in merchant and vendors in the Malaysian market. They are recruiting for an Organisational Design (OD) Manager job.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022An exciting Head of Resourcing (Technology) job, focusing on the tech side of hiring and pooling into IT-based candidates, has just become available at one of the top banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for tech hiring experts.
Salary: MYR150,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 26 October 2022A globally renowned multinational FMCG is looking for an HR Business Partner (IR/ER) job to join their new team.