Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1827180/001
Date posted 05 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 human-resources-and-personnel Cyberjaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned shared services centre is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager in Cyberjaya. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expanding the business further.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
This is a new role critical for managing the organisation's staffing needs and producing forecasts pertaining to manpower planning. With strong partnership and rapport building with the higher management, you will also manage a team of recruiters on staffing activities as well as employment branding initiatives.
- Enhance and improve talent acquisition strategies for end-to-end recruitment
- Determine current staffing needs through detailed manpower planning, engaging with business leaders to understand headcount needs and managing the related forecasts
- Manage a team of recruiters and talent coordinators in making sure efficient performance of role filling
- Lead the team to achieve or exceed department goals by leveraging resources and by driving a continual focus on best practices and a deeper understanding of the business
- Manage vendors and agencies to gain external support for sourcing needs
- Manage cost centres and budget utilisation pertaining to recruitment activities
- Spearhead innovative and creative ways for employer branding activities
- Organise and spearhead social events; attend career fairs, networking events, etc.
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have solid experience in managing end-to-end talent acquisition from recruitment, employer branding, EVP and referrals management.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition practitioner
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of various means of sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Excellent communicator and brand ambassador
- Working knowledge of ATS and Workday is a bonus
The insurance shared services company has a very strong work culture. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, without fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at an insurance firm. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 August 2022An Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the shipping industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022A multi-industry powerhouse is recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Change Management job.