Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1820960/001
Date posted 02 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangsar MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the shipping industry.
About the Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) Role:
You lead a team of recruiters looking after end-to-end talent acquisition and employer branding, crafting out talent acquisition strategy, managing senior level stakeholders, and advising on the future direction of the hiring process of the organisation.
- Design recruitment strategies and work with senior stakeholders to attract diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities for current vacant positions
- Design and deliver effective recruitment strategies to assess talent capabilities from the first step of the recruitment process
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, hiring manager needs and specific talent pools
- Work with the key stakeholders to advise on the future direction of talent acquisition, give key input on budgets, strategies and timelines
- Determine an effective recruitment and candidate sourcing plan, establish priorities and metrics to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Provide general training and direction related to a talent acquisition process or system for HR professionals as well as hiring managers within the business
- Actively pursue all channels (internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role
To succeed in the Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) role, you will need to be able to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree holder in any relevant discipline
- At least eight years of experience in a talent acquisition role, with at least two years of experience leading a team
- Ability to interpret global processes, practice local operational policies, address issues, troubleshoot for resolution and escalate issues to appropriate parties as needed
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with ability to provide high-level insights to management
- Experience using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to select the right talent for vacant positions
This organisation is a powerhouse in its industry. The culture is strong in diversity, inclusion and has ample learning opportunities. It is a great platform for someone who would like to have more strategic experience in talent acquisition.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 July 2022An Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the shipping industry.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 July 2022An Assistant TA Manager (Retail) job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the retail industry.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at an insurance firm. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.