Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1810500/001
Date posted 01 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-16 2022-07-31 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available at a fast growing retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
This is a newly created role in line with the business's expansion. With strong partnership and rapport building with the higher management, this role will focus on staffing activities as well as employment branding initiatives.
- Develop TA innovation strategy to ensure sustainable headcount growth in the business
- Partner with senior leadership on targeted planning in retaining and attracting talent across functions
- Manage a dynamic team in the TA function to streamline innovative practice in full life cycle recruitment and onboard new strategies
- Develop talent acquisition system capability to enhance the candidate journey and enable talent banking and mapping
- Upkeep the TA division policy, strategy and ensure market best practices to leverage on technology
- Maintain and improve candidate journey and satisfaction throughout the recruitment process
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have solid experience in managing end-to-end talent acquisition from recruitment, employer branding, EVP and referrals management.
- Proven leadership and strategic experience as a talent acquisition practitioner
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of various means of sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Excellent communicator and brand ambassador
This company has a very strong work culture. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, without fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting Talent Acquisition & Engagement Specialist job has become available at a service provider for Malaysia’s premier central infrastructure for financial markets and payments network.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a well-known organisation from the plantation sector that needs no introduction. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022A Group IR Manager job has become available at a company that provides transformative digital CX solutions enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, to build customer loyalty and to protect their online communities.