Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 science-and-research Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available in the shared services industry based in Malaysia.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing insightful and detailed information on the current candidate market, strength of talent pools and input in to the sourcing strategy for the role.
- Partner with the HR Head, Business Heads and local HR Business Partner to design and execute customised candidate recruiting plans to address current and future talent needs
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders, including external recruitment agencies and recruitment partners
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the global and local employer value proposition (EVP)
- Develop and execute a clear communications programme to bring visibility to the company’s value proposition externally and internally
- Develop an integrated sourcing and recruiting approach to support the company’s growth needs and achieve hiring KPIs
- Drive overall TA standards nationwide via building a strong foundation for programmes, policies and practices
- Explore, evaluate, review and or select recruiting partners that are relevant to achieve business objectives
- Monitor performance of recruiting partners from a perspective of relevance, quality of service, cost effectiveness to meet business demands
- Oversee the usage of recruitment tools and other systems that enables effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager role, you must demonstrate knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting.
- At least six to eight years of work experience as a HR generalist with at least two years of recruiting experience in a large multinational or local conglomerate with international presence or manufacturing organisation
- Familiar with similar industries (manufacturing/technology/shared services/industrial products)
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Communicates effectively and is a collaborative relationship builder
This shared service company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting recruiter role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C