Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 insurance Cyberjaya Cyberjaya MY MYR 156000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A shared services arm for a global leading financial services company with a strong culture is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working alongside hiring managers to understand the talent acquisition requirements of the organisation and build strategy accordingly. You should have a deep understanding of recruitment strategy, good stakeholder management skills and demonstrated capability in sourcing, candidate management and strong track record of delivering against high volume and complex positions.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for hires across all levels including complex and senior level hires
- Source, qualify, and match candidates to defined senior levels/complex profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned business units
- Develop recruiting specifications with hiring managers and facilitate recruiting strategies
- Actively pursue all channels (internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role
- Develop and manage a network of recruitment and referral sources including universities, professional associations, vendors/agencies to assist in identifying job candidates
- Guide HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions
- Seek new ideas and approaches with a view to identify, attract, develop and maintain sufficient talent pool to support the recruitment requirements
- Manage data integrity within the recruitment system, ensuring timely entry within database
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you must have sound recruitment experience and a known reputation for managing your stakeholders and deliverables well.
- Degree in any field
- Minimum of eight years of recruiting experience with at least two years in managing senior levels and complex hiring
- Strong stakeholder management, networking and relationship building skills
- Very effective interpersonal and communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Talent Acquisition Manager role is for you. Great opportunities await you in a progressive and fast-paced environment.
Apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C