Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-06 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a global leader in the chemicals industry in Kuala Lumpur. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you are accountable for in-country TA on local policy development, activities and/or programmes to support the talent acquisition funnel and KPIs, continuous improvement, and/or providing expertise to other HR colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Partner with the HR Head, Business Heads and Local HR Business Partner to design and execute customised candidate recruiting plans to address current and future talent needs
- Work with identified networks or industries to build brand credibility and expose the new workforce to the company as an employer
- Drive overall TA standards nationwide via building a strong foundation for programmes, policies and practices
- Monitor performance of recruiting partners from a perspective of relevance, quality of service, cost effectiveness to meet business demands
- Oversee the usage of recruitment tools and other systems that enables an effective and efficient recruiting process
- Provide insight and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the achievement of the recruiting KPIs and the business demands
- Together with learning and development, contribute to the successful deployment of the Apprentice and Internship Programme
- Lead and manage any TA related projects or campaigns that supports the ongoing changes in the TA landscape. E.g. technology, process improvement, data analytics, etc.
- Candidate must possess a degree in human resource or related fields
- Minimum six years' working experience in a similar role (HR generalist and recruitment)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills, and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoy working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results-oriented
This organisation is a global leader in the manufacturing and production industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions everyday and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1480110.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C