Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 17 March 20192019-03-17 2019-05-17 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rarely available Talent Acquisition Manager role has just become available at one of the world’s leading FMCGs. In this job, you will be required to provide talent and market insights for the relevant industries and work at a regional scale.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director and managing cross-functional hiring, you will be responsible for overall talent acquisition strategy, managing senior level stakeholders and advising on the future direction of the hiring process of the organisation.
- Design recruitment strategies and work with senior hiring managers to attract diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities for current vacant positions
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, hiring manager needs and specific talent pools
- Work with the HR Director to advise on the future direction of talent acquisition, giving key input on budgets, strategies and timelines
- Determine an effective recruitment and candidate sourcing plan, establishing priorities and metrics to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Provide general training and direction related to a talent acquisition process or system for HR professionals as well as hiring managers within the business
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to be able to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum degree holder in any relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in a talent acquisition role in a multinational environment, working on a regional capacity
- Experience recruiting in the FMCG industry
- Ability to interpret global processes, practice local operational policies, address issues, troubleshoot for resolution and escalate issues to appropriate parties as needed
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with ability to provide high level insights to management
- Experience using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to select the right talent for vacant positions
This international organisation is one of the leaders in the FMCG industry and is globally renowned for their products. They have a fast-paced working environment that places value on efficiency. It's a great platform for someone who would like to have more regional and strategic experience in talent acquisition.
Apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C