Regional Staffing Manager
Salary MYR264,000 - MYR300,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 264000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rarely available Regional Staffing Manager job has just become available at a world renowned organisation. Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting to the Head of HR, you will be a leading a team to deliver regional staffing needs.
About the Regional Staffing Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for assigning headcount to projects across Southeast Asia taking into account budget and expertise among other things.
- Point of contact for Asia Pacific and global counterparts to assist with international staffing and mobility requests
- Provide insight and engage with senior leadership on staffing needs and requirements, ensuring that all primary stakeholders needs are met
- Maintain awareness of projects across the region (both in the proposal and live stages) and make staffing decisions to maximise the productivity and profitability
- Ensure there is a healthy balance of supply and demand for staff for projects across the region
- Communicate the staffing process, decisions and justifications with all stakeholders so they are well aware of the decision-making process
- Work with other key HR functions to discuss employee’s performance on a project and identify necessary staffing solutions to address the feedback
To succeed in this Regional Staffing Manager role, you should have eight years' experience in a staffing and mobility function.
- Minimum eight years' experience in a staffing and mobility role, preferably in the professional services industry
- Excellent communication skills with proven record of managing multiple stakeholder expectations in a project-based and time-sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills and willingness to offer suggestions for improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively persuade, influence and negotiate as appropriate
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
This prestigious organisation is a true leader in the professional services industry and has an outstanding international reputation. They have the network and opportunity for talent coming in to be exposed to the highest work ethics and best standards in the market.
If you are driven, ambitious and hungry to advance your career, this Regional Staffing Manager role is ideal for you. You will be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me on email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C