Senior Manager Recruitment & Development
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-08 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A brand new Senior Manager of Recruitment & Development role has just become available at the region's leading payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will largely be responsible for all recruitment and training activities to build to a successful growth of the company
About the Senior Manager of Recruitment & Development position
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will have the opportunity to initiate and spearhead all recruitment initiatives, while working closely with all Head of Departments to create effective training strategies for the company's talent pool.
· Plan and successfully execute recruitment activities by leading a talented team of in-house recruiters
· Play a consultative role in matching candidates’ profiles with the business needs and recommending suitable candidates for the company
· Prepare manpower statistics and relevant reports and track, monitor and analyse monthly/yearly attrition
· Develop strategies and plans to build up talent pool for the Company
· Create and implement training programs while overseeing the training budget
· Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs by providing recommendations for improvement
To succeed in the Senior Manager of Recruitment & Development Position, you will need to have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
- Possess at least a Degree or professional qualification in Human Resource Management, Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions with at least six years of experience at a management level in an established multinational or listed company with a large workforce
- Sound knowledge of Malaysian human resource practice and applicable regulations Knowledge of the overall Human Resource practices, Employment Act, and market competitiveness information
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
This leading payment solutions company needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager of Recruitment & Development Position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great new opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125