Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Very Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 05 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Financial Services companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this is a role for a modern Talent Acquisition specialist to support a complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for developing strategies in search and sourcing activities within a targeted market and demographics.
- Sourcing, screening and recruiting potential and best talent for all open positions using the best recruitment platform.
- To network in the marketplace, to source candidates and perform proactive candidate sourcing activities
- Responsible for putting up advertisements for all positions via few channels and contribute creative ideas for recruitment activities
- Conduct and manage the interview process
- Prepare and analyse recruitment reports/statistics and make necessary recommendations to the Head of Talent Acquisition – when required
- Responsible for maintaining and organising all personal files and ensuring all required documents and details of candidates are in place and comply with audit requirements
- Effectively engage and manage working relationships with internal business/line managers, HR Business Partners and external recruitment agencies to enhance the recruitment processes
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent
- At least five years' experience in recruitment in an MNC environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Ability to think creative and work independently
The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great and positive working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125