Head of Talent Acquisition
Salary Very Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Head of Talent Acquisition job has just become available at one of the most respected global Shared Services company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition, this is a role for an outstanding Talent Acquisition specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to manage the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition function in Malaysia.
- propose, develop and implement Talent Acquisition and Management policies and processes
- plan, manage and coordinate Resourcing and Relationship Management initiatives
- identify, develop and maintain sufficient talent pool to support new migration and growth requirements
- understand market trends, partner with C&B specialist in developing the right pay strategy, recommend pay rates and benefits that are competitive with the market, manage salary spend for value and implement performance based reward system to promote performance culture within the centre
- provide leadership and HR management skills in driving innovation, fostering teamwork and encouraging proactive delivery of services within Resourcing and Relationship Management team
- lead the Employer Branding and University Engagement initiatives
To succeed in this Head of Talent Acquisition job, you are required to have a highly effective resource management techniques be employed to manage volume hiring as well as hiring for niche skills across a wide variety of processes in a dynamic work environment.
- minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- at least 7 - 10 years of working experience in Talent Acquisition with a minimum of 5 years in managerial capacity
- strong leadership skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong stakeholder's engagement skills
- strong networking and engagement skills
This international Shared Services organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their great achievements, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Talent Acquisition specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125