Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1908770/001
Date posted 06 March 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2023-03-21 2023-05-05 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-known automotive company is seeking an HRBP. In this job, you will support end-to-end business partnering matters across different entities.
About the HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will support their business in Malaysia.
- Identify key candidates who have the right competencies and skill set to support the overall future direction and growth of the business
- Collaborate with line managers to identify key talent for succession planning and mobility opportunities
- Work closely with the learning and development team to ensure business leads have the right tools and support in place to manage their teams effectively
- Work with the talent management team to build an effective performance development plan and assist in executing this process to the business units
- Be the contact point between centre of excellence and stakeholders on HR services
To succeed in this HRBP role, you must be agile and have a proven track record of managing different sets of projects or stakeholders under your purview.
- At least seven year's experience in HR with a minimum of four years in a business partnering role
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask in the role
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Experience analysing data and creating presentations for high-level stakeholders
This reputable organisation needs no introduction and an expert in its field. The culture is fast paced and demanding, but people are supportive and encouraging of there are lots of opportunities for growth and development. The organisation as a whole is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this HRBP job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7037
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top financial services company based in KL. Reporting directly to the Head of unit, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 March 2023An exciting HR Manager (5.5 days) job has just become available at a fast-growing FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role requires you to work every alternate Saturday (half day) and you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A Personal Assistant job has become available at a well-known organisation. This company has established their market presence and has a well-respected reputation in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 February 2023A local FMCG company based in Malaysia is recruiting for a HR Manager job for their growing business.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Senior Total Rewards Consultant job has become available at a global consulting firm that has a prominent market position when it comes to providing benefits and total rewards solutions to their clientele. They deliver an array of strategies from pay-programmes, governance models, benefits management, insurance broking, and tech integration to streamline the HR services for employees' ease of access.