HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1901000/001
Date posted 14 February 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2023-02-16 2023-04-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An industry-leading bank is seeking an HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning to be part of the squad in future-proofing the bank's workforce. In this job, you will focus on strategic conversations with the business in reassessing the workforce needs and skills in pursuant to the company's five-year plan.
About the HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning Role:
In this role, you will develop and implement workforce planning strategies in identifying and addressing the gaps between current workforce competencies and future competencies needs.
- Developing workforce strategic plans that incorporate future requirements and succession planning needs
- Conducting workforce gap analyses and assessments to identify gap reduction strategies including an evaluation of operational effectiveness, including systems, policies, and standards; identification of defects, gaps, and areas of risk; documentation of workforce trends
- Providing recommendations on how to structure the organisation and deploy the workforce
- Characterising internal and external barriers to accomplishing strategic workforce goals
- Developing action plans to implement the strategies, and measures for assessing strategic progress including recruiting, training/retraining, restructuring organisations, contracting out, succession planning, technological enhancements, etc.
- Developing comprehensive competency modelling approaches and baseline competency repositories including core competencies for the agency, technical competencies for each role in the agency; and competencies and draft proficiency levels
- Mapping competencies and position descriptions to career-pathing programme
- Providing comprehensive source of global talent supply and demand data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job markets
To succeed in the HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, and different HODs across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Consultative, collaborative and creative in manoeuvring different set of challenges
- Experience in either in-house HR projects or consulting firm
- Experience in leading transformational workforce initiatives
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Good business acumen, excellent planning and job promotion skills and interpersonal communication skills
This bank is an industry leader and provides top-tier services with a mission to provide cost-effective financial products and financial services to the group of companies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A top-tier global insurance company is seeking a Manager - Performance Management, Rewards & HR Operations focusing on three major areas: Total Rewards, Performance Management and HR Operations. With a team of four reporting to this role, this is a good opportunity to elevate your portfolio within these specialisations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 March 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail Apparel) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR143,000 - MYR169,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An attractive HR and Admin Manager (Retail) job has just become available within the retail industry based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023An AVP, Industrial Relations job has become available at a financial services company that leads the industry in its local market inception in providing best in class fund management services. In this role, you will play a pivotal part covering IR, ER, HR governance and policy.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Rewards Manager job has just become available at a global FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur and will be reporting directly to the P&C Director.