Organisational Design Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1898160/001
Date posted 03 February 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2023-02-16 2023-04-04 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A specialised Organisational Design Manager job has become available at one of the biggest financial services company in the region that is a market leader, by ensuring they provide the ultimate best service and product delivery to their customers.
About the Organisational Design Manager Role:
This role is vital in ensuring the thrive in transformation change and business by solutioning organisational efficiency and effectiveness with partnership with various centres of excellence within the business.
- Supporting the People and Change Group in linking Talent Management and Change Management through effective organisational development
- Refining, developing and implementing the organisational development framework and body of knowledge
- Consulting and advising relevant business units on the development of generic office structures including generic roles, responsibilities, office funding modalities, risk management profiles, office roles
- Taking talent management requirements and feeding them into office structures
- Managing job design and job classification (including job design/classification for senior roles)
- Managing corporate job descriptions and standards
- Championing performance management practices, and act as subject matter expert for goal settings, performance review cycles, and performance coaching
To succeed in this Organisational Design Manager role, you will need to have solid experience in organisational design (OD) strategy and upkeep of relevant initiatives.
- At least a bachelor's degree preferably majoring in Psychology, Human Resources, Communications or a related field
- Seven or more years of involvement in related specialisation, consulting background is a bonus
- Experience with large-scale OD efforts
- Solid understanding on various OD approaches
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong cognitive agility, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to embrace ambiguity are a must
The financial services company has a very strong work culture. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude without the fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Organisational Design Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A top-tier global insurance company is seeking a Manager - Performance Management, Rewards & HR Operations focusing on three major areas: Total Rewards, Performance Management and HR Operations. With a team of four reporting to this role, this is a good opportunity to elevate your portfolio within these specialisations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 March 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail Apparel) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Rewards Manager job has just become available at a global FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur and will be reporting directly to the P&C Director.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 March 2023A Talent Management and Learning Specialist job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Manager, Talent Management & Leadership Development job has become available at a bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.