Talent Management Lead
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1896610/001
Date posted 03 February 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2023-02-16 2023-04-04 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Talent Management Lead job has become available at a top regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
About the Talent Management Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for engaging the managers and stakeholders in determining the talent development programme through succession management, and working with relevant parties including senior management staff and regional teams in matters relating to talent segmentation and profiling.
- Execute development solutions including development programmes to identify and build talent pool to strengthen the succession pipeline
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of local talent council, regional talent management and performance management, and succession planning initiatives and strategies
- Determine specific talent development needs for local staff and liaising with managers and top management
- Communicate development strategies outlining recommended training and development needs and initiatives for successful business outcomes including the review of company business plans
- Design and develop appropriate local internal training programmes where applicable including orientation programmes, soft skills, and technical training where appropriate. Partner with regional talent and development team to leverage existing materials when appropriate
To succeed in this Talent Management Lead role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- At least five years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This bank believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you stand. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management Lead job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 March 2023A Talent Management and Learning Specialist job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Manager, Talent Management & Leadership Development job has become available at a bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023An AVP, Industrial Relations job has become available at a financial services company that leads the industry in its local market inception in providing best in class fund management services. In this role, you will play a pivotal part covering IR, ER, HR governance and policy.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A top-tier global insurance company is seeking a Manager - Performance Management, Rewards & HR Operations focusing on three major areas: Total Rewards, Performance Management and HR Operations. With a team of four reporting to this role, this is a good opportunity to elevate your portfolio within these specialisations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 March 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail Apparel) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.