SM/Director, Rewards and Talent Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindy Ho
Job Ref 1891420/001
Date posted 13 January 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2023-01-27 2023-03-14 consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the region’s leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services is seeking a high-calibre candidate for an SM/Director, Rewards and Talent Management job in their rapidly growing organisation.
About the SM/Director, Rewards and Talent Management Role:
Reporting to the Head/Regional Director, you will be accountable for leading the human capital solutions practice in MY providing leadership to all aspects of the business in the market.
- Responsible for development and execution of business strategy at a country level. As a member of the SEA leadership team, ensure the country strategy is aligned to regional strategy
- Lead all business development efforts by understanding client needs, market size, products and riving marketing initiatives
- Lead RFP and proposal development opportunities for human capital solutions consulting prospects
- Drive team engagement and retention, build high performing teams which ensure high degree of client satisfaction on products and consulting
- Be a key contact person and trusted advisor for C-suites and boards
To succeed in this SM/Director, Rewards and Talent Management role, you will need at least 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in the HR field specialising in the areas of rewards, talent management or performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or Organisational Psychology from a reputable university
- Excellent business and communication skills
- Candidates with strong HR consulting experience will be viewed favourably
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to conceptualise, analyse and story tell
- Lead and support business development activities
Since its inception, this established organisation has seen unprecedented growth and has become one of the leading global provider within the region. This global business has created a highly profitable business since its inception and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SM/Director, Rewards/Talent Management job.
Apply today or feel free to contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023A Senior Manager, Regional L&D Operations job has become available at a globally established management consulting firm focused on market-leading consulting, advisory, technology and digital ventures.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A Head of Talent Acquisition job has become available at a Global Services Centre (GSC) and part of the integral entity of the larger bank’s global operations. Incorporated as a data centre close to 20 years ago, they are now servicing an array of regional markets across APAC, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023An attractive Senior Executive, HR (Retail) job has become available at a global retailer based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022A leading organisation in the FMCG industry is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Group Performance and Rewards job to lead their performance and rewards strategy.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 December 2022An industry-leading bank is recruiting for an HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job to be part of the squad in future-proofing the bank's workforce. This role focuses on strategic conversations with the business in reassessing the workforce needs and skills in pursuant to the company's five-year plan.