HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1885810/001
Date posted 19 December 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-12-21 2023-02-17 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An industry-leading bank is recruiting for an HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job to be part of the squad in future-proofing the bank's workforce. This role focuses on strategic conversations with the business in reassessing the workforce needs and skills in pursuant to the company's five-year plan.
About the HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning Role:
In this role, you will develop and implement workforce planning strategies in identifying and addressing the gaps between current workforce competencies and future competencies needs.
- Developing workforce strategic plans that incorporate future requirements and succession planning needs
- Conducting workforce gap analyses and assessments to identify gap reduction strategies including an evaluation of operational effectiveness, including systems, policies, and standards; identification of defects, gaps, and areas of risk; documentation of workforce trends
- Providing recommendations on how to structure the organisation and deploy the workforce
- Characterising internal and external barriers to accomplishing strategic workforce goals
- Developing action plans to implement the strategies, and measures for assessing strategic progress including recruiting, training/retraining, restructuring organisations, contracting out, succession planning, technological enhancements, etc.
- Developing comprehensive competency modelling approaches and baseline competency repositories including core competencies for the agency, technical competencies for each role in the agency; and competencies and draft proficiency levels
- Map competencies and position descriptions to career-pathing programme
- Providing comprehensive source of global talent supply and demand data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job markets
To succeed in the HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, and different HODs across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Consultative, collaborative and creative in manoeuvring different set of challenges
- Experience in either in-house HR projects or consulting firm
- Experience in leading transformational workforce initiatives
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Good business acumen, excellent planning and job promotion skills and interpersonal communication skills
This bank is an industry leader and provides top-tier services with a mission to provide cost-effective financial products and financial services to the group of companies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Consultant, Strategic Workforce Planning job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023An attractive Senior Executive, HR (Retail) job has become available at a global retailer based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Head of Performance, Rewards & Organisation Design job has become available at a well-established and integrated financial service group offering the full spectrum of financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a strong regional presence and this role sits at the group level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at a respectable manufacturing company based in Ipoh/KL. Reporting directly to the founders, you will be required to establish HR strategy and operational plan to support the business growth agenda.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A Head of Talent Acquisition job has become available at a Global Services Centre (GSC) and part of the integral entity of the larger bank’s global operations. Incorporated as a data centre close to 20 years ago, they are now servicing an array of regional markets across APAC, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022A leading organisation in the FMCG industry is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Group Performance and Rewards job to lead their performance and rewards strategy.