HRBP - Talent Management
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1876140/001
Date posted 25 November 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company provides best-in-class services specialising in marketing comms, advertising, media planning, media buy, creative, data and technology. They are recruiting for a HRBP - Talent Management job.
About this HRBP - Talent Management Role:
This role involves partnering with business leaders and stakeholders to achieve the business's commercial goals through the development and implementation of people strategies and programs that are aligned with business expansion. You will collaborate closely with HR Director, regional and Global office on talent management agenda and rolling out of programmes and initiatives.
- Focus on retention and succession planning by collaborating with business leaders to identify high potential talent, development opportunities to groom and retain pool for career progression
- Identify and develop programs in line with employee development and business needs
- Drive and oversee continuously the performance review process, ensuring continuous and ongoing throughout the year – includes feedback discussion, identifying and addressing underperformers, calibration discussion, year-end reviews
- Support the HR team on organisation design and change management initiatives
- Support the development and delivery of global, regional and market HR strategy through communication, implementation, and measurement of people initiatives
- Build strong partnerships with business leaders and act as a trusted advisor on people capabilities
- Conduct pulse survey, analyse engagement feedback and conduct focus groups
- Develop actions plans to address issues for improvement and follow through of talent initiatives
- Support the team as when needed
To succeed in this HRBP - Talent Management role, you will need to have a core specialisation in talent management with a vision to be involved in some supporting areas in other HR areas.
- Minimum of five years’ related experience
- Strong excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent with data for insights, benchmarking and measurement
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Workday would be an added advantage
This company is strong with their inclusion and diversity with great company culture. Champions in making a meaningful progress with best in class services and solution in media and creative specialisation.
If you are excellent with data for insights, benchmarking and measurement, this HRBP - Talent Management role is for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Aziq Kamarudzaman.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A renowned financial services company is recruiting for an Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard the company's expansion journey through strategic manpower planning.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022An Executive Assistant job has become available at an IT shared Services company with a regional presence at the HQ in Kuala Lumpur. This company has established their market presence and has a well-respected reputation in the region.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 October 2022An Executive Assistant job has become available at a market leading private equity firm based in Singapore. This role will be based in their KL office with key focus on secretarial work and office management, reporting to HR Manager and the Partners.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Senior Payroll Analyst job has become available at a leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. The company is on a mission to revolutionise the apparel industry with truly disruptive 3D technology, providing difference solutions needed to achieve that goal.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR114,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge job has become available at an independent grant-making foundation with the aim of creating greater impact that complements the development of Malaysia into a globally competitive nation.