Special Projects & Payroll Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1867870/001
Date posted 30 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-10-30 2022-12-29 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Special Projects & Payroll Manager job has become available at a regulatory body in the financial services sector. This role is a two-year fixed-term contract focusing on delivering payroll management and to be part of their new system rollout entering 2023.
About the Special Projects & Payroll Manager Role:
In this role, they are looking for a highly driven HR practitioner to manage the division's payroll, compensation, and benefits management. The role falls under their performance and rewards pillar with a key focus on the project implementation of payroll system migration and the day-to-day affairs of payroll matters.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
- Recommend re-engineering process, standardise process, prepare process flow document, and work with the rest of the HR team to ensure process streamlining on the new payroll system
- Perform due diligence on requirements information gathering and process documentation
- System configuration, testing and sign-off
- Data validation, upload and reconciliation
- Be responsible for overall payroll project management to ensure project goals are met
To succeed in the Special Projects & Payroll Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively to ensure timely deliverables and concise accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business-related subjects
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience in payroll operations and ideally involved in system migration
- Familiar with the end-to-end payroll process, regulation, tax law, statutory requirements and processes of multiple countries
- Ability to act as change agent and influence others to achieve desired objectives
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be hands-on and work under pressure with a good sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Work experience with different types of HRIS and/or payroll software
This regulatory body is an industry leader and provides top-tier services with a mission to provide market-edge financial solutions and products to their affiliates.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Special Projects & Payroll Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022A market leading renewable energy company from Germany with business spanning across solar, wind and bioenergy specialisation is recruiting for a Head of Total Rewards - APAC job. This company leads the development of technology and innovation, service supplier, distributor, and energy solutions provider.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022A renowned regional financial services business is seeking a People Capability & Learning Content Lead in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard their journey in managing country-wide affairs on learning journey, as well as the governance of related L&D policies.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 October 2022A global workforce enabler based in Australia is seeking a General Manager - Operations to oversee the operations team based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to regional stakeholders, this job is for candidates with experience in managing people and bringing transformation to the team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Director, Industrial Relations & HR Governance job has become available at a financial services company that is industry leading in its local market inception in providing best in class financial products to both consumers and corporations. In this role, you will play a pivotal part covering IR, ER, HR governance and policy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Senior Manager, Total Rewards job has become available at a reputable regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing rewards strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes the cyclical annual salary review, market benchmarking, job grading improvement, driving bonus and increment cycle, revamp, and adjustments of benefits programmes.