Senior Payroll Analyst
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1862940/001
Date posted 16 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-10-16 2022-12-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY TELECOMMUTE MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Payroll Analyst job has become available at a leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. The company is on a mission to revolutionise the apparel industry with truly disruptive 3D technology, providing difference solutions needed to achieve that goal.
About the Senior Payroll Analyst Role:
In this role, they are looking for a highly driven payroll specialist to manage the employee’s payroll, compensation, and benefits for all the businesses entities. You will be exposed to a wide range of experiences and an exciting learning journey.
- Work closely with outsourced payroll processing partners by reviewing all payroll data to ensure service requests are completed accurately, timely and are in-compliant with statutory legislation requirements
- Manage contractors and part-timers monthly payment based on approved timesheet
- Oversee and manage payroll transaction to ensure bank files are uploaded successfully and there is sufficient fund for payroll disbursement
- Assist to maintain an efficient payroll process that complies with all countries federal and state regulations
- Ensure accurate and timely data interface to the respective internal reporting/analytics platform (i.e. finance and data analytics)
- Be accountable for recurring or ad hoc business needs to design and to deliver country specific or customised reports generated from the reporting/analytics systems
- Provide payroll related information for external audits
- Check and process monthly expenses claims and credit card payments by ensuring that expenses have been properly approved in accordance with policy
- Liaise with outsourced payroll partners for expenses claim pay-out for employees in all countries
To succeed in the Senior Payroll Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively to ensure timely deliverables and concise accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business-related subjects
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience
- Familiar with the end-to-end payroll process, regulation, tax law, statutory requirements and processes of multiple countries
- Ability to act as change agent and influence others to achieve desired objectives
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with good interpersonal,verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be hands-on and work under pressure with a good sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Work experience with different types of HRIS and/or payroll software
This software solutions company is an industry leader and provides top-tier services with a mission to provide market-edge solutions and products to their clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Payroll Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022A multinational with a global presence is recruiting for a Regional Talent Management Specialist job.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022This company provides best-in-class services specialising in marketing comms, advertising, media planning, media buy, creative, data and technology. They are recruiting for a HRBP - Talent Management job.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A renowned financial services company is recruiting for an Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard the company's expansion journey through strategic manpower planning.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022An Executive Assistant job has become available at an IT shared Services company with a regional presence at the HQ in Kuala Lumpur. This company has established their market presence and has a well-respected reputation in the region.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 October 2022An Executive Assistant job has become available at a market leading private equity firm based in Singapore. This role will be based in their KL office with key focus on secretarial work and office management, reporting to HR Manager and the Partners.