Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1861370/001
Date posted 14 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 human-resources-and-personnel Nilai MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An IR Manager job has become available at a multinational organisation in the consumer goods industry. This role will be based in Negeri Sembilan.
About the IR Manager Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall harmony of industrial and employee relations across the organisation, including managing relations with the union.
- Drive the formulation of company policies for industrial and employee relations through designing, communicating, and rolling out said policies
- Act as a strategic advisor and subject-matter expert on matters related to local labour law
- Advise on projects requiring industrial relations consultation and drive execution as a key project team member
- Manage union relations including negotiating collective bargaining agreements and resolving grievances
- Develop policies related to employee relations to promote a harmonious and collaborative environment
- Provide counselling to employees and resolve employee issues or concerns in a timely manner in compliance with local labour laws
The successful IR Manager will have sound knowledge of IR (including union management) and a creative drive to provide more innovative solutions and help bridge gaps amongst employees.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in law or human resources or equivalent
- At least seven years of experience in HR with strong exposure to IR and ER
- Experience participating in collective agreement and change management projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to foster relationships
This well-known multinational is making great progress in product innovation and is constantly breaking new ground. They have a healthy culture where emphasis is placed on work-life balance.
If you are a driven and determined IR professional and want to take the next step in your career, this IR Manager role is perfect for you. Great career advancement opportunities under a strong leadership team await you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR150,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 26 October 2022A globally renowned multinational FMCG is looking for an HR Business Partner (IR/ER) job to join their new team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022A multinational organisation is seeking an HR Business Partner (Shared Services) to support their shared services and regional team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022This financial services company focuses on digital wallet and online payment solutions with dominant coverage in merchant and vendors in the Malaysian market. They are recruiting for an Organisational Design (OD) Manager job.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A renowned financial services company is recruiting for a Recruitment Manager (Technology) job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expansion through strategic manpower planning.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022An exciting Head of Resourcing (Technology) job, focusing on the tech side of hiring and pooling into IT-based candidates, has just become available at one of the top banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for tech hiring experts.