VP, Industrial Relations
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1850520/001
Date posted 16 September 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A VP, Industrial Relations job has become available to ensure operational efficiency in day-to-day affairs or IR and ER matters including HR governance. Reporting directly to the Chief HR Officer, this role requires someone with the expertise in a financial services background.
About the VP, Industrial Relations Role:
In this business enabling function, you will be key personnel in the team to manage the development, interpretation and application of company policies, and procedures, labour relations, contract administration, grievance handling, employee counselling and discipline.
- Planning, developing and implementing human resources activities/services in accordance with corporate policies, objectives and goals; serving as an advisor to management on matters relating to employees
- Coordinating employee relations activities
- Assisting with implementation of corporate and local policies and procedures
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to management personnel regarding policies, procedures and problems affecting employee relations
- Assisting in administration of the company policies and procedures, including the disciplinary action programme
- Maintaining disciplinary action database
- Responsible for labour relations functions and maintaining necessary activities that promote the proper union/management relations
To succeed in this VP, Industrial Relations role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various stakeholders within the internal matrix.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in human resources
- Good working knowledge of the Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and any other relevant laws
- Ability to liaise with government bodies – especially Labour Department, Industrial Relations, Immigration Department, Trade Union Act, etc.
- Good knowledge of HR policies, disciplinary procedures, appraisal systems, performance management, workforce planning and employee relations
This trade bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great
career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP, Industrial Relations role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of HR job has become available to partner closely with all teams across the progressive organisation. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as they evolve to enable the internal teams to accomplish amazing things. In this company, their culture shapes who they are and how they operate. They need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about their core responsibilities as an HR Leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Senior Regional Manager, Compensation and Benefits job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 September 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a multinational organisation to support their shared services arm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 22 August 2022A Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 August 2022A Deputy HR Director job has become available, to work closely with the Chief HR Officer to develop and execute HR strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the business. Areas of focus includes succession management, talent management, change management, OD, performance management, L&D and total rewards.