Manager, IR and HR Governance
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1837600/001
Date posted 11 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Manager, IR and HR Governance job has become available, to be in charge of group industrial relations and employee relations affairs, and be involved in related company policies governing the employee welfare.
About the Manager, IR and HR Governance Role:
In this business enabling function, you will be key personnel in the team to manage the development, interpretation and application of company policies, and procedures, labour relations, contract administration, grievance handling, employee counselling and discipline.
- Planning, developing and implementing human resources activities/services in accordance with corporate policies, objectives and goals; serving as an advisor to management on matters relating to employees
- Coordinating employee relations activities
- Assisting with implementation of corporate and local policies and procedures
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to management personnel regarding policies, procedures and problems affecting employee relations
- Assisting in administration of the company policies and procedures, including the disciplinary action programme. Maintaining disciplinary action database
- Responsible for labour relations functions and maintaining necessary activities that promote the proper union/management relations
To succeed in the Manager, IR and HR Governance role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various stakeholders within the internal matrix.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in human resource
- Good working knowledge of the Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and any other relevant laws
- Ability to liaise with government bodies – especially Labour Department, Industrial Relations, Immigration Department, Trade Union Act, etc.
- Good knowledge of HR policies, disciplinary procedures, appraisal systems, performance management, workforce planning and employee relations
This global insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, IR and HR Governance role.
Apply today or reach out to me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is seeking a high-calibre HR Assistant Manager to drive the business of the bank. In this job, you need to demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and deliver customer service at the highest level.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022A Talent Acquisition Business Partner job has become available at a multinational FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR168,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 August 2022An HRBP Lead job has become available, to be in charge of managing a team of HRBPs, and have a strategic view on the team's operational efficiency. This role shall report to the Senior Manager of HR Operations.
Salary: MYR160,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022A Regional Rewards Specialist job has become available at a reputable multinational company in the FMCG industry.