Talent Management Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1830780/001
Date posted 05 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Talent Management Manager job has become available at an insurance firm. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for engaging the managers and stakeholders in determining the talent development programme through succession management, and working with relevant parties including senior management staff and regional teams in matters relating to talent segmentation and profiling.
- Execute development solutions including development programmes to identify and build talent pool to strengthen succession pipeline
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of local talent council, regional talent management and performance management, and succession planning initiatives and strategies
- Determine specific talent development needs for local staff and liaising with managers and top management
- Communicate development strategies outlining recommended training and development needs and initiatives for successful business outcomes including the review of company business plans
- Design and develop appropriate local internal training programmes where applicable including orientation programmes, soft skills, and technical training where appropriate. Partner with regional talent and development team to leverage existing materials when appropriate
To succeed in this Talent Management Manager role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- At least five years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you stand. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management Manager job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A renowned shared services centre is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager in Cyberjaya. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expanding the business further.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 August 2022An Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the shipping industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022A multi-industry powerhouse is recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Change Management job.