Manager People and Culture
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1816150/001
Date posted 21 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-06-23 2022-08-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Manager People and Culture job has just become available at one of the world's leading logistics company.
About the Manager People and Culture Role:
Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will be responsible for communication and engagement related activities.
- To support the business and act as business partner to develop and implement the MY people, process and strategy for the full HR spectrum suite
- To provide advice on ER and IR in the management of discipline and performance
- To coordinate and lead full scope of HR activities and processes for site employees and managers
- To work with business contacts and HR representatives in other sites and in central team
- To professionally manage the recruitment function that enables the company to continuously improve the quality of staff to meet its resourcing requirements for today and the future
- To source candidates through innovative and cost effective means
- To manage talent management activities to build people and organization capacity
- To contribute to the HR development strategies
- To manage the salary and benefits to ensure internal and market equity of all employees
- To support GM HR on projects as and when needed
To succeed in this Manager People and Culture role, you must possess business partnering experience and have experience working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline
- Strong experience within the communications and engagements space
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills – need to have good relationship management with all levels of management
- Courageous leadership – able to lead, inspire and develop the team
This company needs no introduction. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are an experienced within the engagement space looking for your next move, this Manager People and Culture job is the right opportunity that will propel your career forward.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An HR Manager (Luxury Retail) job has become available at a leading powerhouse in the retail industry.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 09 June 2022A data solution company that is a subsidiary of a NASDAQ-listed group. It provides hyperscale and wholesale data centre solutions. With operations in Malaysia and India having rapid expansion plans to broaden their presence across the Asia Pacific emerging markets. They are recruiting for a HR Manager job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has just become available at a leading engineering company.