Group IR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1815830/001
Date posted 17 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-06-23 2022-08-16 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Group IR Manager job has become available at a company that provides transformative digital CX solutions enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, to build customer loyalty and to protect their online communities.
About the Group IR Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all Group level IR matters, and streamline effort in the region. Having each respective country's IR Lead reporting in to this role you will focus on ensuring the operational efficiency of IR management. This company provides solutions that helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. Client ranges from those in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising, and social media, streaming and e-commerce.
- Design and deliver an over-arching industrial relations strategy with the key focus on modernising
- Set direction, create policies, and offer expert advice in all matters relating to collective bargaining and corporate-wide industrial relations issues
- Work with CHRO, finance, managers, and people business partners to develop pay and other negotiating mandates for use across all bargaining groups
- Build ER skills and expertise across the people department, including capabilities in employment legislation and industrial agreements
- Coordinate and integrate all IR activities across the business into a coherent plan
- Foster strong links with external networks and share best practices in the field of industrial relations
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within the category of employment in the organisation and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the quality management system
To succeed in this Group IR Manager role, you must have the ability to have a strategic viewpoint and ability to lead regional effort in IR management.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in human resource management/business studies/administration/management/psychology
- Preferably with three to five years of work experience in a related field is ideal for this position
- Well versed in the Employment Act, Industrial Act, and prevailing HR practice legislations
- Excellent skills in communication and persuasion
- Robust skills in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to formulate medium and long-term IR strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market
This is a great opportunity for an IR professional who hungers to take your career to the next level. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group IR Manager role.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting Talent Acquisition & Engagement Specialist job has become available at a service provider for Malaysia’s premier central infrastructure for financial markets and payments network.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a well-known organisation from the plantation sector that needs no introduction. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2022A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available at a fast growing retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.