Talent Management Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1804820/001
Date posted 17 May 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Talent Management Manager job has become available. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for engaging the managers and stakeholders in determining learning and development needs of talents, and working with relevant parties including senior management staff and regional teams in matters relating to talent segmentation and succession planning.
- Execute development solutions including development programmes to identify and build talent pool to strengthen succession pipeline
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of local talent council, regional talent management and performance management, and succession planning initiatives and strategies
- Determine specific talent development needs for local staff and liaising with managers and top management
- Communicate development strategies outlining recommended training and development needs and initiatives for successful business outcomes including the review of company business plans
- Design and develop appropriate local internal training programmes where applicable including orientation programmes, soft skills, and technical training where appropriate. Partner with regional talent and development team to leverage existing materials when appropriate
To succeed in this Talent Management Manager role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- At least five years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of dealing with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you stand. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management Manager job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting Talent Acquisition & Engagement Specialist job has become available at a service provider for Malaysia’s premier central infrastructure for financial markets and payments network.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022A Group IR Manager job has become available at a company that provides transformative digital CX solutions enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, to build customer loyalty and to protect their online communities.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a well-known organisation from the plantation sector that needs no introduction. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2022A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available at a fast growing retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.