Talent Management Specialist
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely-available Talent Management Specialist job has emerged at an up-and-coming company in the financial services industry. This role is a purely strategic one that gives the aspiring individual the opportunity to lead high-level initiatives.
About the Talent Management Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent and located in Kuala Lumpur, you will work on talent reviews, succession planning and assessment frameworks, among other things.
- Conduct talent review discussions to identify suitable developmental interventions for talents and successors to address competency gaps
- Conceptualise talent management and succession planning frameworks for mid and senior-level management
- Facilitate a coaching culture amongst mid to senior-level management
- Identify and analyse organisation effectiveness opportunities and recommend initiatives that address opportunities based on business strategy
- Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies
To succeed in this Talent Management Specialist role, you will need to possess experience in talent management or organisational development.
- Minimum five years' experience in a talent management role; experience in the consulting industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with all levels of management
- Experience conceptualising and developing assessments
- Team player with a sense of curiosity and passion to deliver high quality initiatives
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop the team
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are passionate about strategy and want a more creative role in talent, this Talent Management Specialist role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C