Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 fmcg Johor Bahru MY MYR 216000 276000 276000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational in the FMCG industry is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) to join their manufacturing arm.
About the Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be based at the factory and will be establishing strong HR processes and working on HR strategy to better the plant's performance.
- Partner with the Plant Director in the development of the plant's strategic plan, culture, mission, vision statements and goals
- Provide leadership in organisational diagnosis, design and interventions. Support business transformation initiatives by being actively engaged in effecting change
- Champion the performance management process and ensure training, accountability, and alignment of goals and the calibration of ratings
- Conduct needs analysis and develop strategies for training and development of the workforce. Design and conduct or arrange for effective delivery of training
- Own the employee engagement aspect of the plant by developing and maintaining an employee engagement strategy and committing to adequate "floor time" to stay up to date with developments
- Actively participate in Plant Manager roundtable meetings, staff meetings and shift, quarterly and/or state-of the-plant meetings
- Manage the company's employee survey process and ensure accountability and follow-through by the management
- Manage the salary administration and job evaluation processes and employee services, reward and recognition programmes
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess five years of managerial experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Business and process knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations affecting the workplace is critical
- Able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, within all levels of the organisation
- Ability to solve/recommend solutions to ambiguous problems
- Use available technology to improve personal performance and ability to contribute to the business i.e. MS Office, SAP, etc.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills with the ability to challenge decisions and facilitate change
- Listening and conflict resolution skills with sensitivity to others needs
The successful Senior HR Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the FMCG industry. This globally recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused senior HR leader seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C