Salary MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
About the HR Analyst Role:
Reporting to the SAVP of HR, you will be responsible for collaborating with division managers on a regular basis, proactive training and development sessions while delivering the highest quality service to ensure the institution’s continued development and success.
- Organise and coordinate training sessions and measure their effectiveness
- Update H.O.D on L&D initiatives to communicate success rates and issues
- Conduct town hall meetings, training seminars and briefings to collate developmental requirements and ensure escalation to relevant parties
- Act as subject matter expert to management on all training sessions and topics
- Prepare training expenses and related reports as requested by management and Bank Negara Malaysia and the parent bank
To succeed in the HR Analyst role, you will need to have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
- Must possess a recognised degree in human resource management, finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent from a recognised higher learning institution
- Minimum of two year's experience within the HR functions and a deep understanding and knowledge of HR practices
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have outstanding stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
This global financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HR Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C